CLUSTER REVENUE ANALYST
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· Maximize revenue opportunities from all revenue stream (Rooms, Food & Beverage, Spa, Activities and other revenue generating are) through executing and maintaining selling strategies implemented by the Revenue Leader and additionally explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, encourage innovation, and provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the revenue management processes.
· Assist in the preparation of reports / presentation for hotel annual budget, periodic forecast, other business reviews as required.
· Must display strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills to be able to deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Survey / scan the market and competitors in terms of pricing, offerings and restrictions to understand the correlation in defining apt pricing strategies.
· Assist in the overall rate loading process in both PMS and other distribution channels.
· Assist in training new property team members on relevant reports and processes.
· To be part of all Revenue management related meetings and take note of specific action points that is to be noted, circulated and put in action.
· Check regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place and hotel).
KNOWLEDGEABLE WITH OPERA, IDEAS, MICROSOFT OFFICE (EXCEL, PPT ETC.), OTHER BI APPLICATIONS
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN REVENUE / RESERVATIONS SUPERVISORY ROLE IN 5* HOTELS
- Relocate to Remote Area