Public Relations Officer
- Company Location: Anantara Mina Al Arab (Ras Al Khaimah)
Escape to Ras Al Khaimah for beach, desert, and mountain adventures. The northernmost emirate of the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah enjoys a more tranquil rhythm, yet is only 45 minutes from Dubai. Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort offers overwater luxury on the Arabian Gulf in a pristine eco-sanctuary.
Part of the new Mina Al Arab luxury development, a beachfront playground with a marina, waterfront cafes, and boutiques, the resort offers 174 guest rooms, suites, and overwater villas in Maldivian resort style. Wake up to the call of the waves and dive directly into the ocean below. Dine overwater at the resort’s signature Thai restaurant.
Nature lovers will relish the open terrain of Ras Al Khaimah. From balmy waters to golden shorelines to rugged desert, adventure abounds. Charter a yacht and sail off into the sunset. Ride across rolling dunes and conquer the mountain peak of Jebel Jais.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara Team Members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within, the key responsibilities for this position are:
To serve the needs of the business and our colleagues by ensuring that all legal requirements are in line with UAE laws.
- To efficiently handle the application of all types of visas including employment and residence visas for all associates.
- To ensure that all legal requirements pertaining to visas of associates are met and complied with.
- To liaise with applicants to ensure that all requirements pertaining to the application of their visas are submitted.
- Assist People & Culture in ensuring smooth arrival and departure/repatriation of all associates.
- Coordinate with all local government agencies such as the General Directorate for Naturalization & Residence, Ministry of Interior & Labour, etc.
- To maintain and cultivate goodwill and good relationship with Government agencies.
- To continuously maintain a good knowledge of UAE Labor Laws and Government Department procedures.
- Assist the Hotel with documents requiring Arabic translation.
- To provide overall assistance in People and Culture as required.
- To support and be a part of all activities relating to Team Member relations.