- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in an island resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
- To execute all the task list in the Pre-Arrival, Arrival, In-House, Pre-Departure, Departure and Post-Departure Checklist to ensure all the guests are being served according to the Standard Operating Procedure.
- To perform the role of Front Office includes In Villa Check-in, Check-out, Rebates, Manual Posting, Paid Out and any other related transactions.
- To monitor on the guest billing, credit balance and to ensure all the checks are available upon guest request.
- To obtain guest preferences and update in the Opera PMS for future references. Identifying special occasion and/or arrangement requested by the guest and execute accordingly to ensure guest satisfaction are met.
- To attend to guest service call and execute all guest requests that are lawful to ensure guest satisfaction is met.
- To work very closely with the Housekeeping Attendants to ensure all villas are properly cleaned at all times, in line with the resorts Standard Operating Procedures.
- To work very closely with the Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure all villas are properly inspected for arrival and all the arrangement in traces are followed up accordingly.
- To get the housekeeping preference of the guest and share it with the Housekeeping team to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To work very closely with landscaper to ensure the landscape of the villas are property trimmed and clear from rubbish.
- To work very closely with Food and Beverage Department to ensure the guest request or order on food and/or beverage are meeting and go beyond guest expectation. Villa Host to assist with dining reservation and promoting F&B outlets of the Resorts.
- To obtain guest preferences on food and beverage and update in the Opera PMS for future references. Going extra mile based on the preference to create an amazing memories for each guest.
- To ensure the guest amenities are ordered, inspected and placed accordingly in the guest villas. Villa Host to adhere to the Amenity Program design for the Resort and always recommended to suggest new ideas from time to time.
- To coordinate with Room Service to ensure the in villa dining experience is perfect according to the preference of the guest. Villa Host is expected to set up the table, serve the food and assist with clearance. At times, Villa Host may be required to assist with taking the food and/or beverage order from the guest.
- To work closely with engineering team to ensure the villas are defect-free and always in good condition at all time.
- To work closely with Spa and Wellness team to promote spa and wellness program to the guest, assist with booking and obtain feedback from the guest.
- To work closely with Recreation team to promote recreation program to the guest, assist with booking and obtain feedback from the guest.
- Participate in all type training program whenever requested by the Superior or Human Resources Department.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to, including a personal knowledge of the correct usage of all chemicals in the Operations.
- Ensure that lost and found articles are processed properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Ensure the inventory belongs to the Villa Operations are maintain at par level, in good condition and adhering to the Inventory Management Policy of the Department.
- To perform duties as per the Standard Operating Procedure, Local SOP and AOP, Policies, Rules and Regulations set by the Resort without fail.
- To obey the instruction from the Superior in performing daily duties every time instructed by the Superior.
- With good technical skills
- With good knowledge in MS Office and Opera
- With pleasing personality
- Ability to handle pressure at work
- Ability to multi-task
- Female applicants preferred