Food & Beverage Attendant
- Company Location: Oaks Wellington Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.
Oaks Wellington Hotel are looking for a professional and experienced Food and Beverage Attendant to join our friendly and supportive team on a part time basis.
You will need flexibility to work shifts Monday - Sunday on a rotating roster.
- Taking guest food and drink orders
- Memorize menu and offer recommendations
- Serve food and drinks to guests
- Communicate professionally
To be successful, you will:
- Preferred at least one year of experience in similar role.
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Provide quality customer service
- Have waiter/waitressing or bar experience
- Be impeccably presented with excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and act with a sense of urgency
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.