Maintenance and Facilities Officer
- Company Location: Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance & Facilities Officer to join our friendly and successful team at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences. This position will be responsible for handling the maintenance for the apartments, as well as managing all common area facilities.
About the role:
- Undertake general repairs and maintenance as required;
- Provide induction and supervision of external contractors;
- Implement the preventative maintenance program for each property; and
- Maintain daily work records and service schedules
- Ensure WHS best practice at all times
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous hands-on building maintenance experience, preferably in a hotel environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional service;
- Strong time management skills;
- An excellent work-ethic and proven ability to work unsupervised;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications.
- Building qualification advantageous
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Hundreds of discount savings and earn cashback at your favourite retailers.
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.