- Company Location: Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- Setting up and maintains high standard.
- Beverage production
- Bar miss-en place work
- Use jigger at all time for proper measurement
- He is thoroughly familiar with the contents of the beverage list from all the bars and restaurant. To be aware of contents of beverage served and its standard glassware.
- Check miss-en place before bar opens for business: quantity, quality and cleanliness of beverage/food/utensil used.
- Maintain proper hygiene and grooming habits as defined in the service standard station.
- The opening Barista is responsible for the set-up of today’s business: checking to see that fresh fruit juices, cream, cocktail napkins/coaster, glassware, stirrer, mixer and all other bar materials are in adequate supply for the day to day business. Prepares fresh garnish as per specifications.
- He checks the deliver the bar requisitions also check the stock in the bar to ascertain that both are correct and if there are discrepancies, he reports them to the F&B Supervisor.
- The “Closing shift barista” is responsible for requesting beverage, fruit, cocktail stirrer etc., so that’s the bar is adequately stocked with necessary materials for the next day’s business.
- All “Closing shift barista” will make sure, that all stacks are cleared and all doors locked.
- Ensure strictly to income and cashiering procedure (where applicable).
- Be fully aware of the hotel’s house rules and adhere to them.
- Conduct and participate in the training classes and meetings.