- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
Themes from the adventurer Ibn Battuta's travels influence the architecture and style of the property, with intricate design. This 5-star hotel in Dubai is ideally located for travelers who wish to take advantage of all Dubai has to offer, with shopping and beaches close by.
For travelers seeking freedom, independence, and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
As Reservations Agent, you are expected to:
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Take personal responsibility for driving upselling and achieving set revenue targets by months.
- Be fully aware at all times of the Selling Strategy, rates, packages, groups, and booking status of the hotel.
- Process and respond within 24 hours to all reservation requests and inquiries according to company standards.
- Handle daily trace/follow-up reports according to departmental requirements.
- Check expected arrivals 1, 3, and 7 days prior according to SOP and reconfirm bookings.
- within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors, and other inaccuracies.
- Understand and apply hotel policies for no-shows, cancellations, credit, and pre-payment policies.
- To be up to date with current information and data on the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and health club, and other services and facilities.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
- Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honored.
- Three years' experience in hotel reservation and room divisions.
- At least one year of experience in the Front Office or Reservations department
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, local competitors, and events of the destination.
- Additional language is advantage, preferably Arabic Speaker