Chef de Partie
- Company Location: Oaks Broome Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Broome Hotel and Cable Beach Resort are seeking full-time, part-time and casual Chef de Parties to take responsibility for assisting in the daily kitchen operations of the two onsite restaurants. You will need your own transport to get to and from each hotel.
Full-time Salary: $65,965 per year
Part-time Rate:$33.3832 per hour
Casual Rate: $39.7709 per hour
Expected hours: 30 - 40 hours per week
- Prepare and cook high-quality food
- Supervise and train kitchen staff
- Assisting in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Help create good communication between FOH and BOH
- Keep the kitchen organized and clean
To be successful you must:
- Hold relevant cookery qualifications (Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery)
- Experience with banquets
- Coach and motivate less experienced members of the kitchen team
- Work without supervision
- Good communication skills
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided and laundry allowance for Front Office roles
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.
Approved Sponsor – Oaks Hotels & Resorts Suites
Salary range - $58,467.50 to $80,000