Caretaker/ Spa Therapist
- Company Location: Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a Casual Day Spa Therapist and Co-Caretaker to join our team, based at Oaks Santai located in the beautiful Casuarina area. As bookings are by appointment only, full working flexibility is essential.
This role is suitable for someone who would like to work as Spa Therapist at the Day Spa and live onsite as a Co Caretaker our beautiful resort. As compensation accommodation is provided.
Start date 15th Jan 2023.
Accommodation and utilities are fully provided.
- To facilitate any late arrivals for check-in
- To respond to emergencies in the building during the evenings
- To respond to noise complaints
- To provide guest assistance when "answering service" is unable to deal with a problem (Note: All after ordinary business hours calls will be forwarded to an answering service)
- To complete the after-hours call-out log book for all call-outs
- To apply all procedures as advised by the Company to the Caretaker as being required
- Ensure all information is handed over to the Company’s oncoming staff for the next shift
Spa Therapist responsibilities:
- Complete spa treatments in a professional manner
- Assist guests with advice to support their beauty and health regime
- Utilise your expertise, experience and knowledge to recommend treatments and tailor treatments for guests
- Share innovative ideas to promote product sales, guest loyalty, and exceptional customer service
- Willingness to learn about all beauty, body and massage treatments
- Create a friendly safe environment for guest to enjoy services
View our spa menu here: https://www.oakshotels.com/uploads/minor/oaks/documents/hotels/new-south-wales/oaks-santai-resort-casuarina/oaks-casuarina-santai-resort-spa-menu.pdf?la=en
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy essential
- Certification in Deep Tissue and/or Remedial Massage
- Previous experience within a Hotel/Resort Spa environment is an advantage
- Effective, honest and professional communication
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude
- A high level of self-motivation and confidence
- A passion for the beauty industry and the desire to built a career within this gorgeous resort
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.