Front Office Supervisor
- Company Location: Oaks Sydney North Ryde Suites
Joining Minor means you become a part of a diverse, expanding global organisation with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle.
We are proud leaders in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Front Office Supervisor for our Oaks Sydney North Ryde Suites You will mentor and supervise a supportive highly professional team.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of leading your team and driving exceptional customer experiences.
Working in a beautiful Hotel your duties will include the following:
- Providing an outstanding guest welcoming experience by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining the front office and reception operational standards.
- Meeting guests and customers when they arrive and ensure they are settled in their rooms.
- Maintaining professional, open and honest communication to assist guests and make accurate bookings.
- Full time position, availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Guide, mentor and support the team in providing outstanding guest welcoming and experiences.
- Ensuring that all daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Conducting guest arrivals and departures
- Completing daily administration duties.
- Resolve & respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate guest accounts and assist with daily reporting
- Effectively managing team roster to meet budgets.
- Supporting Hotel Manager with staffing requirements recruitment and retention
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a front office supervisory position in a hotel
- Experience in high level customer service and guest services
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A welcoming personality and an unwavering positive attitude
- The ability to manage staff in a supervisory capacity
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these amazing benefits:
- Accommodation available at special staff rates across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Hundreds of discount savings and earn cashback at your favourite retailers.
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.