Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional part-time Guest Service Agent at AVANI Melbourne Box Hill Residences. We need you to be available to work shifts Saturday and Sunday between 7am and 11pm.
Rate: $22.77 - $34.16 per hour
Expected hours: 12 per week
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
Must have previous hotel/ hospitality experience in a front office team.
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Oaks Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
*Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.