Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Oaks Wellington Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Guest Service Agent to join the team at Oaks Wellington Hotel on a full-time basis.
Rate: $23-$25 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday between 6.00am and 11pm.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
Must have previous hotel experience in a front office team.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Hundreds of discount savings and earn cashback at your favourite retailers
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
- Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) - New Zealand Only
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.