- Wellington, New Zealand
- Company Location: Oaks Wellington Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Wellington Hotel are looking for a housekeeping Attendant to join their team.
Rates: $23.1 - $25 per hour + Allowance + Kiwisaver + Company Benefits!
Expected hours for sponsorship: Minimum 30 hours per week
We're all about hiring people who take pride in what they do - if you're energetic, fit and committed to delivering a high-end guest experience, you'll be perfect!
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Motivated, reliable, able to take direction & committed to continuous improvement
- A friendly personality with a positive outlook
- Great attention to detail & take pride in your work
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a cohesive team
About the job:
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident
- Complete cleaning on time and within allocated hours set by company
- Clean using provided specialised equipment and chemicals as per training
- Ensure a productive and professional relationship with staff members, clients and all contractor personnel
- May be required to check the quality of cleaning in other rooms
Housekeeping Attendant training and induction support provided, however experience in a hotel/resort is highly desirable and will be well regarded.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) - New Zealand Only
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.