Ascent Graduate Programme
- Company Location: Minor Hotels
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
The Ascent Graduate Programme offers fresh graduates the unique opportunity to expand their knowledge and leadership skills with hands-on experience working in 1 hotel during an entire year. From the blue seas of the Maldives, to the yellow sands of the Middle East, to the silver skyscrapers of Asia, each experience is unique.
As a participant, you will rotate in three key departments during the first six months of your training, including Food & Beverage, Rooms Division and Commercial (Sales & Marketing and Revenue Management). You will spend the following 6 months specialising in your chosen department.
If you want to learn the ropes from industry experts, interact with accomplished individuals within a successful organization and gain valuable insight into the best management practices? More importantly, you are passionate about customer relationships, building partnerships, developing talent, being innovative, and achieving results, then look no further and apply for Ascent today!
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or higher in Hotel Management or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong leadership, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to achieving operational excellence
- Strong business acumen and industry knowledge
- 12 months’ graduate programme
- Senior coaches will support your development
- Benefits: flights, work visa, remuneration amongst other property specific benefits