Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
Themes from the adventurer Ibn Battuta's travels influence the architecture and style of the property, with intricate design. This 5-star hotel in Dubai is ideally located for travelers who wish to take advantage of all Dubai has to offer, with shopping and beaches close by.
For travelers seeking freedom, independence, and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
- To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on Associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
- The F&B Supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area, and brings into effect the superior product and service expected for our guests in accordance with policies and procedures adopted by the Hotel.
- Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintain positive image through all areas of guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
- Bring into effect the superior product and service expected for our guests in accordance with policies and procedures adopted by the Hotel.
- To assist the Assistant and Outlet Manager in the day-to-day operations of Restaurants and Room Service. Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders in accordance with policies and procedures adopted by the Hotel.
- Directly responsible for the supervision of Server in physically setting up function space based upon the Banquet Event Order (BEO). The position involves determining specifics from the BEO for equipment needs, linen requirements, design of the room, paper supplies, etc. Including responsibilities of daily and weekly scheduling. This is a front of the houseguest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests, employees and managers.
To be a success in this position, you will have:
- Team Leader experience gained in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude.
- A high level of self-motivation and confidence.