Chef De Partie (Sushi Chef)
- Niyama Private Islands, Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
As Chef De Partie (Sushi Chef) you will help the Executive Chef to prepare Sushi of different kinds having an eye to detail and further will also help with the proper presentation of food, and ensure that that each customer is served the highest quality food in a timely manner. As Chef De Partie (Sushi Chef) you will participate in selecting and training new members of the kitchen team. They must follow and enforce health and safety standards in the kitchen. They should possess a high level of cleanliness, both in the kitchen and in personal hygiene. You should be familiar with working efficiently and quickly under pressure.
• Recognized Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least one year as Sushi Chef in Hotels and Restaurants
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence