Food and Beverage Supervisor (Morning Shift)
- Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We require a dynamic and professional team leader to join our Food and Beverage team on a full-time basis. Lead the team during the breakfast shifts at the Bar & Bistro at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort. 6am starts are required.
As the Food and Beverage Supervisor you will:
- Ensure smooth and efficient daily floor operations of the restaurant, bar and conferences.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's food and beverage features to promote to clients.
- Liaise with the kitchen during service periods to ensure quality service and presentation.
- Supervise, train and assist Food & Beverage Attendants.
To be a success in this position, you will have:
- Supervisory experience gained in a similar role.
- A current RSA certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude.
- A high level of self-motivation and confidence.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.