People & Culture Coordinator
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be supporting in delivering the efficient services to the team members of the hotel to administer the People & Culture foundation, recruitment activities, performance management, compensations & benefits, team member development, employee communication & activities during the month such as monthly celebration. Further you will be involved in CSR activities, preparing reports and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
• At least 2-3 years experiences in human resources work, knowledge in HRIS and payroll system would be a plus.
• Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
• Proficiency in English and computer literate
• Strong in driving results and people management and development