- Sunshine Coast QLD, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
We are seeking a Full Time Restaurant Manager to join the team at Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort located in Caloundra. This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the assigned Food & Beverage (F&B) outlets and service delivery to customers. The Restaurant Manager will act as the Manager in the Food & Beverage Manager’s absence and assist with the implementation of strategies to maximise profitability, and support the Food & Beverage Manager with personnel, administration and finance functions.
If you are an enthusiastic individual looking for the next challenge in your leadership career, we have the position for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist Front of House (FOH) operations with food and drink service
- Train new team members, share your expertise and continually inspire the team
- Assist in the controlling of labour costs while maintaining product and service standards while taking into consideration forecast revenue.
- Ensure a positive guest experience
- Assist with stock take
- Assist with guest feedback and reviews, and any complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Finalising guest accounts, including cash handling
- Ensure all licensing obligations and associated industry legislation are adhered to for the F&B outlets.
- Complete operational reporting as and when required.
- Lead, support and manage the Food & Beverage team
To be successful in this role you will need;
- 2 years previous supervisor experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A positive and energetic attitude.
- Be able to work under pressure within a dynamic team environment
- Be able to coach and motivate members of the Food & Beverage team
- An infectious passion for delivering a memorable guest experience.
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- A competitive salary or competitive remuneration package
- Professional induction and ongoing development training.
- International career opportunities
- 50% discounted rates throughout the Australia and New Zealand portfolio, as well as discounted rates throughout the Minor Hotels Group.
- Paid birthday and vaccine leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Reimbursement
- Health & Well Being programs
- Reward Recognition programs, and more!
Grow with us and apply today with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are best applicant for this role and a response to the following questions:
- How would you best describe your working rights in Australia/ New Zealand?
- What are your salary expectations for the role?
- How much notice are you required to provide?
Approved Sponsor – Oaks Hotels & Resorts Limited
Salary range - $60,000 to $65,000 per annum (excluding superannuation)