- Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Nestled amongst some of the most premium Hunter Valley wine producers and set against the Broken Back Mountain Range, sits Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort.
We are seeking a full-time Groundsperson / Greenkeeper to join our hard-working maintenance team at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation at the property and its surrounding areas, including: golf course, gardens, lawns, pool areas, and other common areas
- Undertake grounds care including; mowing, fertilising, and gardening
- Assist in Irrigation system maintenance and management
- Carry out the maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Assist in caring and servicing the pool and spa areas
- Knowledge of turf management, horticulture, machinery and irrigation
- Formal Qualifications (minimum: Certificate III in Sports Turf Management) or 3/4th year apprentice
- Knowledge of chemicals (AQF 3)
- Exceptional communication
- Drivers license
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.