Night Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Avani Adelaide Residences
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Join AVANI Adelaide Residences as a part-time Night Guest Service Agent.
Expected hours: 20-25 hours per week.
- Welcome and check-in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Work night shift independently between 10pm - 6am
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
Previous experience is advantageous. On the job training is provided.
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Oaks Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work full-time or part-time with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
- Must be an Australian resident or citizen
*Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ.
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats.
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts.
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.