- Wellington, New Zealand
- Company Location: Oaks Wellington Hotel
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Join Oaks Wellington Hotel as a part-time Maintenance Officer.
Rate: $26.50 per hour + Kiwisaver + Company Benefits!
About the role:
- Undertake general repairs and maintenance as required;
- Ensure all common areas are clean and tidy
- Provide induction and supervision of external contractors;
- Implement the preventative maintenance program for each property;
- Maintain daily work records and service schedules
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous hands-on building maintenance experience;
- An excellent work-ethic and proven ability to work unsupervised.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.