F & B Coordinator
- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a F & B Secretary, you are responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and support for not only F&B Director but also general F&B operations. You are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Provide secretarial services to Food and Beverage Director and general F&B operations.
· Provide accurate verbal and written translation as and when needed in dealing with various situations with Team Members, Guests, and Suppliers.
· Assist with menu translation, design, and printing for all outlets and banquet.
· Arrange appointments and meetings for Food and Beverage Directory.
· Assist with payroll management, leave applications, all data concerning in F&B department.
· Assist in coordinating the screening of all applicants for employment.
· Assist to ensure all Banquet Event Orders, Amenity Requests, and Personnel records are maintained accurately and secure.
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail (including express services).
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
· Assist F&B Operations when needed in delivering exceptional guest services.
· Maintain strictest confidentiality at all times on all matters.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.