- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To work as a team with colleagues, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner
· To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
· Liase with all comments and feedback from the guest engagement report and prepare monthly report about the comments then compile and share to the entire department for improvement.
· To prepare monthly and all reports required as necessary.
· Closely monitor and prepare department attendance.
· Coordinate with all the Duty Engineers in the submission and implementation of training programs and keep track and record for all training.
· Handle the Engineering store, provide stock card for each item and prepare monthly inventory report and submit to Director of Engineering.
· To attend required briefings and meetings within the department and ensure all points are properly documented.
· Prepare master list of the regular maintenance by the contractor and add it to the department calendar.
· Follow up with purchasing to generate the required material for the various sections.
· Receiving the department invoices from the contractor and supplier after getting signed by the receiving department and the user section and ensure that to hand over to the concerned departments.
· Maintain record for all the invoices and keep hard copy for all invoices.
· Keep record for all purchase orders.
· Maintain record for all drawing and manuals and organize it in appropriate safe area.
· Verify the daily and weekly time sheet for accuracy and prepare and submit the required discrepancy report when needed.
· Maintain the department files in efficient way.
· Keep tracks for all the PM records by contractors and ensure the availability of all records.
· To perform other responsibilities as assign by the management.
- Previous experience as Engineering/BMS Coordinator
- Knowledge in Autocad software
- At least two years experience in hotel engineering operations
- Effective supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English communication