- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: The Plaza Doha Anantara Hotel & Suites
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Accounting Officer you will be responsible for the accounting giving analytical and fiscal support.
From the introduction of accounting, analytical and fiscal closures to the organization of accounts, contacts with customers and suppliers and the follow-up of payments, the preparation of VAT returns and listings and the preparation of balance sheets and annual accounts.
Reporting & management control:
- From the analysis, control and follow-up of management to the production of interim balances and analytical statements and their presentation to internal Managers and external (partner) customers.
- Preparation and assistance during audits of auditors and tax audits
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or any other financial domain;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Accounting experience;
- Experience in a hospitality ;
- Experience with Winbooks software is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Proactive, rigorous and committed;
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize;
- Any experience or interest with consolidation and financial reporting is a plus;
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Finance
· Proficiency in English Communication in both written and verbal