- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will oversee all gardening duties within the scope of the hotel, with care and concern for the environment of the property. You will also assist in ensuring that the tools provided by the hotel are used in a safe and professional manner, and that they are maintained and looked after, and properly stored. You will take a leading role in the energy and environmental programs of the hotel, and advocate the use of environmentally friendly products in the work place.
• Knowledge in landscaping or agricultural or environmental for large area especially for Hotels and Resorts.
• Minimum three years operating experience in gardening/landscaping.
• Familiar with designing, planning on landscape layout, climates effects and gardening of vast variety types of plants.