- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will implement the daily work schedule, to handle planned maintenance and respond to guest requests and emergency situations and to check air conditioning, water, fire safety systems of the hotel and maintain them according to required standards as well as to work with other operational departments in the effective performance of their duties. You are responsible for ensuring that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
- Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Two years operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.