Guest Service Agent - Brisbane
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Brisbane on Charlotte Suites
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.
Oaks Brisbane Hotels are looking for full-time, part-time, and casual Guest Service Agents.
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday between 6.00am and 11pm.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
With 11 hotels in Brisbane CBD, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and grow with our team.
Oaks Brisbane on Charlotte
Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites
iStay River City Brisbane
Oaks Brisbane Aurora Suites
Oaks Brisbane on Margaret Suites
Oaks Brisbane on Felix Suites
Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites
Oaks Brisbane Lexicon Suites
Oaks Brisbane Mews Suites
Oaks Brisbane Woolloongabba Suites
The Milton Brisbane
Previous hospitality experience is advantageous.
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Oaks Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work full-time or part-time with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
- Must be an Australian resident or citizen
*Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Career progression & education assistance
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.