Paymaster Cum General Cashier
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara Downtown Dubai
Anantara Dubai Downtown Hotel invites you to an elegant sanctuary at the center of the UAE’s most dynamic city. Choose iconic cityscape and Burj Khalifa views from spacious modern rooms and suites just moments from Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Opera, and the impressive tower itself. Choose complete convenience for easy exploration and total comfort in unrivaled Thai-inspired Anantara hospitality.
• Verify and submit various Colleague documentation for further approval, as per the approval matrix. These include vacation requests, final settlements, change of status, air ticket LPOs, HR action forms, loan requests etc.
• Verify overtime vouchers with the attendance system and forward them for further approval
• Coordinate closely with the Human Resources team for all Colleague documentation and any discrepancies
• Update the payroll system with Colleague bank information prior to salary processing
• Prepare the monthly payroll within the cut-off date and arrange for bank prior to the last day of each month
• Prepare all payroll reports and Journal vouchers as per the standards
• Keep updated with Human Resources policies and labor labor
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel's environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
• Collect the daily deposit in presence of witnesses from the Hotel safe in accordance with Hotel Standards
• Deposit the daily collection in the designated bank while accompanied by Hotel security in accordance with Hotel Standards
• Prepare the General Cashier Daily Report in a timely manner
• Function as custodian of petty cash fund and administer petty cash disbursements to Colleagues in accordance with Hotel Policies. Ensure that the fund is counted and reconciled at the end of the day
• Maintain adequate currency change and provide change to Hotel cashiers as required
• Ensure that the general cashier safe is secure, locked and password/combination is kept confidential. Access to general the cashier cabin should be restricted to authorized persons only
• Develop and maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, cataloged and access is available for authorized persons only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge in UAE Labor Laws
- Having Multi Property experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in the similar job function with a 5/4-star resorts.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office especially Ms. Excel and accounting systems.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, good team player, service minded and able to work independently and under pressure
- Honest and having accountability
- Has experience in WebPaytrax Payroll System