Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
- Company Location: NH Dubai The Palm
NH Dubai The Palm: Eclectic Elegance on Palm Jumeirah
Feel the ambiance at our exciting new four-stars hotel on Palm Jumeirah. Sitting on the exclusive West Beach, NH Dubai The Palm gives easy access to the nearby Nakheel Mall and the largest fountain in the world, the captivating Palm Fountain at The Pointe.
Our new property is brimming with energy and chic touches of authentic local character. The new 14-storey property is offering 227 hotel guest rooms and suites and 306 serviced apartments.
Guests are just a short journey from all Dubai’s top attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Marina. Our sunset-facing rooftop infinity pool and its elegant bar and lounge is the perfect place to feel relaxed between exploring. Those seeking a more stimulating atmosphere can indulge at the hotel’s lively sports bar, set to be one of the new ‘go to’ spots in Dubai.
NH Team Members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders
- Coding Invoices to the appropriate general ledger account
- Maintain an approved up to date vendor / supplier database on SUN System
- Store all the invoice back ups as per the VAT law requirement and ensure the adherence to tax laws.
- Ensure all supplier invoice reconciliations are performed on a monthly basis.
- Process all invoices for payment as per the agreed credit terms
- Process all the employee payroll related payments and petty cash reimbursements.
- Handling all the advance payments, project payments requirements and keep a track of it
- Preparation of bank transfers on net banking portal.
- Ensure all necessary reporting obligations are met, on time
- Maintaining an effective filing and reference system to support management of the affairs of the finance department
- Maintaining an accurate accrual and pre-payment register for period end.
- Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge in UAE VAT Laws
- Having Multi Property experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the similar job function with a 5/4-star resorts
- Practical knowledge of SUN System, Vision Excel, MS Office especially Ms. Excel and accounting systems.
- Self motivated, hardworking, good team player, service minded and able to work independently and under pressure
- Honest and having accountability