- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
- Company Location: NH Dubai The Palm
NH Dubai The Palm: Eclectic Elegance on Palm Jumeirah
Feel the ambiance at our exciting new four-stars hotel on Palm Jumeirah. Sitting on the exclusive West Beach, NH Dubai The Palm gives easy access to the nearby Nakheel Mall and the largest fountain in the world, the captivating Palm Fountain at The Pointe.
Our new property is brimming with energy and chic touches of authentic local character. The new 14-storey property is offering 227 hotel guest rooms and suites and 306 serviced apartments.
Guests are just a short journey from all Dubai’s top attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Marina. Our sunset-facing rooftop infinity pool and its elegant bar and lounge is the perfect place to feel relaxed between exploring. Those seeking a more stimulating atmosphere can indulge at the hotel’s lively sports bar, set to be one of the new ‘go to’ spots in Dubai.
- Collecting the stock report from all outlets/departments and prepare the combined stock report for all Food, Beverage and General store items.
- Co-ordinating with Operating Managers on requirements to maintain par stock level for efficient running of departments.
- Establishing an efficient system of store receiving, checking, recording, stock control and issue of stocks.
- Supervising monthly stock takes.
- Periodic spot checks at outlets and at main stores.
- Overseeing the Receiving, Store function and perform stock audits.
- POS Menu items creations.
- Verifying the recipes created on the Inventory system, calculating the potential costs, analysing it with actual costs.
- Monitoring wastages and its reporting.
- Monitoring the slow-moving stocks.
- Supervising Quarterly OS&E stock taking and preparing variance reports.
- Preparation of Menu Engineering Reports
- Preparing regular Food Beverage cost reports and assisting the Financial Accountant in month End Closing.
- Controlling Officer/ENT checks allowance.
- Handling on control the Consignment stock and movement.
- Preparing special events P&L.
- Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Assistant Cost Controller/Cost Controller with a 5/4-star resorts
- Practical knowledge of FMC/Check SCM, SUN System, Micros Simphony, Vision Excel, MS Office.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, good team player, service minded and able to work independently and under pressure
- Honest and having accountability