Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The primary responsibility of a Guest Service Agent is to provide expertise services in a courteous manner. You are responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest(s) account upon completion of their stay. You will handle all guest enquires, requests and comments promptly and efficiently, ensuring their stay in the hotel is to their satisfaction and to cover operator duties whenever deemed necessary.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience at least 1 year in luxury hotel in Front Office operations
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Arabic or European language is an advantage
- Able to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in MS Office
- Comfortable to work with various digital systems (Opera PMS, Anantara App, Discovery Loyalty, MessageBox and others)
Able to relocate to isolated resort location.