- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
- To create the first positive impression to the guest by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner-by name addressed.
- To contribute to the high level of services in accordance with the company’s standard as prescribed in Standard Operations Manual.
- To perform quality massage therapies and body treatments as prescribed in Standard Training Manual.
- To ensure that all equipment associated with service function at all time.
- To be able to answer all questions related to services and identify the benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests.
- To assist with demonstrations and events as required.
- To participate in a new training and refreshing program as required.
- To update the Therapist Log Book.
- To complete all assignments stated by deadlines with the spa manager or supervisor’s guidelines.
- To respond to the change as indicated by the company.
· Policy & Procedure
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy related to fire, hygiene, environmental health and safety.
- To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times.
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team.
- To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic treatment and who can perform yoga will be more preferable. .