- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Housekeeping Manager assists the Executive Housekeeper and Residences Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the department. The Housekeeping Manager needs to assign the team's daily duties and inspect work for adherence to prescribed standards of cleanliness. You will oversee the development of your team to ensure delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
• At least five years' experience in hotel housekeeping operations
• Effective supervisory skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in English communication
• Eye for detail
Minimum one year experience in similar position