- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on Associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
· Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
· Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders
· During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
· Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained staff
· Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
· Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
· Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
· Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
· Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
· Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
· Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
· Ensure that only a quality product is being served
· Maintain proper Associate uniform standards
· Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
· Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily Associate relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
· Assist any Associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current associates
· Encourage problem solving by Associates through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
· Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
This is a highly-visible guest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests.
• College Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills