- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 400 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Gap, Esprit, Bossini, Brooks Brothers, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, and Minor Smart Kids. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring that all the graphic design, layout and artwork including forms, brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, menu inserts, business cards, and digital photos are develop and archive with correct file names and reference number. High ethical standards are necessary to maintain both competitive advantage and the pride and confidence of our associates, and to provide quality products and services to customers and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related filed.
• At least 2 years experience in graphic design.
• Strong creative skills and proven track record producing advertisements, corporate image and promotional materials.
• Ability to manage projects within time and budget schedules.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D
• Able to work under pressure.
• Computer literacy, capability in MAC is preferable.