- Victoria, Seychelles
- Company Location: Anantara Maia Seychelles Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be the Food & Beverage leadership expert, driving the Food & Beverage team in all aspects, from business planning and organizing to operations and administration. You will be responsible for achieving the highest customer satisfaction, brand and quality standards, as well as bringing creativity and variety to our food & beverage offering. Further you will manage the financial aspects of the department to achieve the budgeted revenues, profit and food & beverage costs whilst maintaining food and beverage quality. You will maintain the team member performance and development at the superior level – grooming ‘good’ to ‘great’ and achieve the targeted team member satisfaction. Finally you will work closely with the sales & marketing teams to maximize the business results.
- College degree in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage Management role minimum 3-4 years
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Passion for operational excellence
- Great knowledge of products and wines / spirits
- Hands on and operational professional
- Good communication skills both verbal and written- Preferably German, French, Russian, Arabic, Italian
Reporting to Resident Manager