- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Ibn Battuta Dubai
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Avani employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Lead the control of inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances.
- Establishing adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and safeguard of assets.
- Maintaining up-to-date account analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
- Maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information
- Identifies training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for finance and operational colleagues in co-ordination with other departments
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Follow-up on capital expenditures to ensure control compliance with original justification and approval.
- Maintains professional and technical competence.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by Anantara policy, and generally accepted accounting practices.
- Performs any other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- 5 Star hospitality background.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Flexibility, teamwork, multitask.
- Managing team and tasks.
Must be flexible and can work under pressure on a fast paced work environment. Innovative and open minded.