Assistant IT Manager
- Al Wakrah, Qatar
- Company Location: Souq Al Wakrah Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- To handle all applications software used at the property such as Opera, Micros, Sun System and Material Control.
- To ensure adequate back-up procedures are present to protect both hardware and software applications from system failures or loss of data.
- To ensure User Support is well defined and executed to meet the highest standards of service to all concerned parties.
- Serve as a primary contact for all servicing of Web Applications and Systems
- Maintain, develop and upgrade the Intranet Portal as well as handling users' requests
- Implement all the hotel requests that is related to Exchange Server, in line with Tivoli guidelines for email and internet
- Monitor the performance of all Web Systems and applications and maintain a log of performance reports, error and integrity check reports, system malfunctions and solutions
- Establish documentations and develop standards related to his / her duties.
- Control all users IDs, passwords, Users group rights and utilities of all corporate web applications
- Ensure that proper back-up procedures for corporate servers and applications are implemented, documented and stored
- Ensure confidentiality about the information released to users as part of their job function as the systems contain valuable and proprietary information
- Responsible for supporting all hardware and software problems reported, documenting problems and solutions as required.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, systems security, availability, internal controls and organization standards.
- To support the daily operations of information technology and telecommunications.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge and records of all system changes, updates, enhancements
- Ensure internet service is provided effectively
- Ensure all hotel-based systems (software / hardware) are appropriately secured.
- Log and track all software licenses to ensure legal compliance.
- Coordinate service and maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals, printers, photocopiers, facsimiles and data services.
- Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups; archiving and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software/LAN and WAN/internet.
- Provide network communications support and technical guidance.
• Graduate from work-related School/University
• Preferable prerequisite is four years experience in hotel business.
• Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.
• Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.