Junior Sous Chef
- Niyama Private Islands, Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
As a Junior Sous Chef you must be intimately familiar with all the activities involved in kitchen operations and be prepared to step in and cover all eventualities if called upon. The Junior Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules.
• Must have worked at least 02 years in similar role
• Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
• Must have basic school education
• Must have accurate knife skills
• Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storage
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service.