- Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- Company Location: Elysia Wellness Retreat
Elysia Wellness Retreat is a haven of relaxation for our guests and our team. When you join our team you can expect to work in an environment that fosters innovation, supports your career development and encourages healthy living.
Elysia Wellness Retreat offers our guests the opportunity to transform their lives. From a refreshing weekend getaway to a holistic week-long program, Elysia has a range of wellness retreat options for our guests. As part of the team, you will inspire and guide our guests with your friendly smiles and caring nature.
We are seeking full-time, part-time and and casual Massage Therapists to join the team at Elysia Wellness Retreat.
- Undertake specialist Remedial Massage and Deep Tissue Massage treatments
- Undertake other relaxation, healing and balancing massage treatments (such as Hot stone relaxation, Swedish Massage, Aromatic Massage and Pregnancy massage)
- Liaise with guests in a professional manner and deliver therapies and treatments which nourish body mind and spirit.
- Have a strong and thorough knowledge of all products used, treatments and services offered by the Spa
- Ensure sufficient stocks of appropriate linen, and supplies is available at all times, and arrange laundering as required
- Keep all internal and external areas of the Spa clean, tidy and hygienic
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Spa Therapist (with specialist experience in remedial and deep tissue massage)
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Certification in Deep Tissue and/or Remedial Massage
- Experience within a Hotel/Resort Spa environment is an advantage
- Must be available to work weekends
- Excellent time management skills & ability to adapt & personalise treatments
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Elysia Wellness Retreat is part of the Minor Hotel Group. Minor Hotels has a portfolio of hotel brands including Oaks Hotels & Resorts. Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.