- Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
- Company Location: WRAP on Southbank
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We require a dynamic and professional leader to join our Food and Beverage Team on a full-time basis at WRAP on Southbank.
Dee Casa Restaurant and Bar offers delicious tapas and exotic international dinner options. Our guests can indulge in excellent wines and ice cold beers or simply relax with one of our tempting cocktails or an array of whiskeys and spirits.
About the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient daily floor operations of the restaurant, bar and conferences at the hotel.
- Develop and maintaining a strong understanding of the company's food and beverage features to promote to clients.
- Liaise with the kitchen during service periods to ensure quality service and presentation.
- Supervise, train and assist your team of Food and Beverage Attendants.
To be a success in this position, you will have:
- Supervisory experience gained in a similar role.
- A current RSA certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude.
- A high level of self-motivation and confidence.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.