Safety and Security Officer
- Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- You will follow and implement all operational security procedures within the hotel by oversight of all contractors, suppliers or vendors working on property. You will protect all guest and staff areas of the hotel from unauthorized access or intruders and to keep the security and hotel senior management informed on all matters relating to the Security aspects of the hotel on a daily basis.
- Certified in Security by local Security authority
- One year operating experience in a hotel Security department
- Has knowledge in firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and basic knowledge of occupational health and safety.
5 working days only per week
Accommodation , duty meals and uniform provided