- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Accounts Payable is responsible for day-to-day financial transactions including accounts payable, corporate credit card reconciliations, and various other transactional issues. The Accounts Payable must exercise discretion in executing essential functions and be able to work independently, following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- To check that all delivery notes/invoices received through the receiving report has the receiver’s stamp and required endorsement.
- To check that the department receives, directly signs the invoices.
- To post all purchase vouchers to the Accounts Payable Ledger on a current basis.
- To balance inventory accounts during month-end.
- To prepare Creditor’s payments as per the credit terms set by the Hotel.
- To prepare month-end closing-related reports.
- To ensure the payment of suppliers cheques are paid on time
- To reconcile Accounts Payable Aged Analysis and ensure that the analysis is in balance with the General Ledger Payable trade.
- To obtain approval for all invoices prior to posting in the Purchase Ledger.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as may be requested by the department head.
- To keep complete and accurate accounts payable records.
- To maintain good relations with F&B Cost Controller, Receiving, Purchasing and Department Heads in order to ensure correct cost classification, prompt resolution of disputed items, approval of invoices, and timely expedition of supplier payments.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- To ensure that all required signatures are obtained prior to payments
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
- Performs regular ad hoc reports as requested by Financial Controller.
- Previous accounting experience
- Strong MS office skills
Able to relocate to remote resort location