- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by safeguarding the physical well-being of the property, and its employees and guests. You will carry out formal searches on employees, locker rooms and place of work as directed by hotel management. You will organize the Security Fire Fighting Team in the event of an emergency.
- Certified in Security and Safety Management
- Has experience in managing firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Five years operating experience in a hotel Security department including but not limited in handling various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to hotel security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
- Arabic speaking candidates are preferred
- Able to re-locate to remote resort location