- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
This position is listed for Award-winning Qasr Al Sarab Resort by Anantara. By joining us you will be a part of one of the world's most luxurious resort's team. Join Us and Grow with Us
- To assist management in daily operations and ensure guest satisfaction.
- To have the first contract with the guest and ensure all interactions are pleasant and service oriented.
- To answer all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- To answer all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments.
- To effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not be met.
- To schedule appointments in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings, or work with other Spas to have staff sent in for assistance.
- To politely confirm time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations. -To confirm and reply to the guest emails and online spa enquiries
- To assists in the ongoing practice of dialogues in English, regarding spa treatments and dialogues during treatments.
- To be well informed and educated in all aspects of Spa facilities, policies and procedures.
- To Supervise completion of tasks regarding all daily check lists and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- To prepare daily and monthly reports and submit to the spa manager
- To insure complete preparation of weekly requests of par stocks and supplies
- To interact with guests, including but not limited to :
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Conducting spa tours.
- Assisting with spa promotions.
- Conducting travel agents site inspections.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Positive attitude toward leadership and team work
- Well groomed
- Good in interpersonal skill
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Spa Therapist knowledge is advantage
Marketing and upselling skills are an advantage
To be able to relocate to remote resort location