Guest Service Center Agent
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
· To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, PBX System, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
· To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
· Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
· To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
· To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
· To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
• College diploma in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in Front Office or Guest Services
• Good Communication skills
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Good English skills, both written and spoken
Digitally Savy, Previous experience in handling app based systems will be added advantage.
Can work in a remote area.