Night Guest Experience Attendant
- Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Company Location: Avani Adelaide Residences
AVANI Hotels & Resorts are perfecting balance between work and play, design and function, service and privacy, laid-back and lavish. Our city and resort destinations pulse with life, emanating from our buzzy social spaces and extending throughout the hotels. Authentic and sustainable dining nourishes our guests while stylish, comfy rooms are where their dreams are made.
With properties in Australia, Europe, The Middle East, Asia, and Africa, the Avani portfolio is growing all the time. No matter where in the world a guest discovers us, they’ll find a hotel that gets the balance right. We believe we’ll make a lot of friends by delivering a seamless stay, from a warm welcome to a fond farewell. All delivered with a genuine smile and a cheeky wink.
We are seeking an experienced positive, friendly and enthusiastic Night Guest Experience Attendant on a full-time basis for AVANI Adelaide Residences. You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly team involved in the delivery of an outstanding service to our guests.
- Conduct guest arrivals and departures.
- Confidently provide personalised, proactive guest service
- Impart your knowledge and recommendations about the hotel, its facilities and the local area including restaurants and attractions;
- Provide outstanding guest experiences by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining standards.
- Maintain professional, open and honest communication to assist guests and make accurate bookings.
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain accurate guest accounts, adhering to strict confidentiality policies and procedures;
- Ensure guest queries and complaints are handled efficiently and effectively;
- Manage the Reservations system in order to maximise bookings, availabilities and revenue streams
- Reconcile daily finances and reporting statistical and financial information
- Assist in general administration duties in the Front Office department and general duties across the Housekeeping, Maintenance and Food and beverage departments as required.
- Work unsupervised and exercise initiative
To be successful
- Minimum 2yrs Hotel experience
- Demonstrated experience in Front Office Operations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Food and beverage experience
- Willingness to obtain Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- Willingness to obtain Food Safety Handling Certificate.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click the APPLY button to send your resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.
We focus on flawless journeys – why not let us help shape yours?