Guest Relation Manager
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and associates by ensuring that all guests are enjoying a positive and memorable Anantara experience.
Guest Relations Manager is a key ambassador for the resort and the Anantara brand. He or she creates one of the most powerful first impressions to our guests. The position, and it’s team necessitates being an information provider, receiver, diplomat, problem solver, salesperson, resort representative, public relations agent, coordinator of activities and accountant, all performed with the utmost politeness, efficiency and friendliness.
Next to the Front Office Manager accountable for the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel and providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests’ stay. Act as Manager on Duty on occasion and respond to emergency codes.
The Guest Relations Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
• A strong focus on customer service
• Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
• Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
• Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred
*Preferably Russian or German Speaker