IT Helpdesk Administrator
- Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
At Minor Hotels, passion is our foundation. Passion for performance. Passion for innovation. Passion for serving our guests, passion for relationships with our partners. Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. We are genuine, open-minded, down to earth and passionate about what we do. Our brand is all about independence and the freedom that comes from that. Our success flows from our brand values; creating exceptional outcomes for our owners, guests and shareholders.
We are currently seeking a diligent, professional and friendly IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis at our head office located in Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast. Customer service is at the heart of what we do, with this in mind you will approach all tasks with a positive and can do attitude. You will use your IT Administrator skills to maintain a high level of customer support for Minor Corporate and Hotels Systems and Staff.
- Monitor and maintain operational systems to agreed service levels
- Manage Helpdesk tickets
- Implement minor enhancements to existing operational systems, where appropriate
- Restore normal service operation as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the business, whilst ensuring that availability and service levels are maintained.
- Continuously gain knowledge of reverent product offerings and systems
- Understand current support polices and methods of support delivery
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hotel staff and head office team
- Report on relevant service level data on daily basis
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- An understanding of the Microsoft stack, including Servers, Active Directory and Office365
- An understanding of Helpdesk Systems, Citrix Xenapp and configuring Mobile Phones using and MDM
- Able to be rostered on call for afterhours support
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. As well as the chance to grow your career as part of an international company we offer a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary or competitive remuneration package.
- Professional induction and ongoing development training.
- International career opportunities
- 50% discounted rates throughout the Australia and New Zealand portfolio, as well as discounted rates throughout the Minor Hotels Group.
- Paid birthday and vaccine leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Reimbursement
- Health & Well Being programs
- Reward Recognition programs, and more!
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Grow with us and apply today with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are best applicant for this role!